Welcome to psych20in20! This is an icontest for all of the icon making Psych-os out there looking for a competitive outlet for their graphics. Each month with boast new themes, fun images and lots of other twists to keep it interesting - it is a challenge after all.
Now for the rules...
1. You will have 20 days to make 20 icons in the format provide. There will be 10 themes, 5 category and 5 artist's choice each round.
2. Please make brand spanking new icons each round. No copying or stealing other peoples' work and no reusing/updating of old icons.
3. All entries have to adhere to LJ standards - no larger than 40kb and 100 x 100, must be in png/jpeg/gif format. Animated icons are allowed, but no more than 2 each round. Use your own bandwidth by uploading your images to a service like Photobucket.
4. For any rounds that might have subjects, claims will be confirmed on a first comment, first serve basis.
5. If you want to participate in the round, you will need to join the group AND sign up for the round.
6. You are welcome to post your icons in your own journal, just please make the post public until the round is over and identify any fake cuts. Also, please use the table provide in the theme post when posting your complete icons. A maximum of three preview icons can be posted outside the cut.
7. Voting will be open to anyone and everyone who wants to participate. Please vote fairly and don't vote for yourself...it's just tacky and voting will be public so everyone will be able to see you voted for yourself.
8. Want to affiliate? Check out our affiliates post here and I will get you added.